My Story: On April 20, 2020, Paul will run the 124th Boston Marathon in honor of his mother, Barbara, who was diagnosed with early stage Alzheimer's Disease in fall 2018. Paul will be running as a member of Team EndALZ, raising money and awareness for the Alzheimer's Association of MA/NH, a 501c3 non-profit organization.
Direct, tax-deductible donations may be made through his online fundraising site which can be accessed HERE. Alternatively, checks can be made payable to "Alzheimer's Association" and mailed either to Paul's home address or direclty to the MA/NH chapter. If donating by check, please note "Paul Joseph, Boston Marathon" on the check.
Throughout his training, Paul will be hosting events and offering chances for donors to win great prizes in various contests promoting his run to #EndALZ. Some of these upcoming opportunities include:
- Win a pair of tickets to meet the "Dread Pirate Roberts" himself, actor Cary Elwes at a meet-n-greet and screening of "The Princess Bride," Saturday, January 25th at the Chevalier Theater, Medford, MA
- Win a pair of (SOLD OUT) tickets to see Monkee, Micky Dolenz, Thursday February 13th at the Center for Arts in Natick (TCAN), Natick MA
- Win a pair of (SOLD OUT in presale) Platinum VIP Passes to the 3-Day Boston Calling Music Festival, featuring Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chili Peppers and 60 other live acts Memorial Day Weekend
- Win up to 4 (SOLD OUT) tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld, Friday April 10th at the Worcester Hanover Theater
- Win a pair of tickets to see Maroon 5 w/ Leon Bridges and Meghan Trainor Wednesday, June 24th at Fenway Park, Boston
- Win up to 4 tickets to see MÖTLEY CRÜE, DEF LEPPARD w/ Poison and Joan Jett Thursday, August 27th at Fenway Park, Boston
- Win a pair of tickets to see Billy Joel Friday, August 28th at Fenway Park, Boston