My Story: On April 20, 2020, Paul will run the 124th Boston Marathon in honor of his mother, Barbara, who was diagnosed with early stage Alzheimer's Disease in fall 2018. Paul will be running as a member of Team EndALZ, raising money and awareness for the Alzheimer's Association of MA/NH, a 501c3 non-profit organization.
Direct, tax-deductible donations may be made through his online fundraising site which can be accessed HERE. Alternatively, checks can be made payable to "Alzheimer's Association" and mailed either to Paul's home address or direclty to the MA/NH chapter. If donating by check, please note "Paul Joseph, Boston Marathon" on the check.
Throughout his training, Paul will be hosting events and offering chances for donors to win great prizes in various contests promoting his run to #EndALZ. SOme of these upcoming opportunities include:
- ENTER the Thanksgiving Football Squares to help Paul and his wife, Lena, run and ride for a world without Alzheimer's or cancer. PASSWORD = "thankful"
- Win up to 4 tickets to see STAR WARS Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker on its Premier night, Thursday, December 19th in Metrowest (either Framingham or Natick)
- Win a pair of tickets to see the Broadway in Boston Performance of "Cats" from the 2nd row of the Opera House Theater in Boston in January 2020
- Win a pair of (SOLD OUT in presale) Platinum VIP Passes to the 3-Day Boston Calling Music Festival, featuring Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chili Peppers and 60 other live acts Memorial Day Weekend, 2020
- Win a pair of seats to see Billy Joel at Fenway Park in August, 2020.